Digital - The very latest HP Indigo 6900 presses
Digitally printed labels can be produced on demand and delivered directly to your production facilities.
The latest MPS Flexo 9 colour presses, combined with HD plate and anilox technology are guaranteed to enhance your product appeal.
Digicon series 3 finishing line adds state of the art decorative finishing touches to your labels
Every manufacturing department has its own means of attention at every stage of the process in production. We do not skip on quality when it comes to your finished product.
We are experts in Flexographic and Digital label printing technologies and we excel in all self-adhesive label production. Our diversity enables us to provide a extensive range of label products. Our helpful team will advise you on the most cost effective solution for your business.
Digital print, with its one shot technology, eliminates registration issues. The need for grip/trap is more cost effective on small to medium runs and over multiple types with no plate charges yet still achieving superior results. New technology is being constantly released into our world along with digital print increasing and becoming a stronger printing method. We at Xpress Labels have made extensive investments with the arrival of our new HP Indigo 6900 digital press with inline priming.
The benefits of printing digitally are
- Widest digital colour gamut Xrite and its Spectrophotometer “SPM” achieving 97% of PMS Colours using CMYKOVG Electro inks
- Intelligent colour management
- Unlimited designs
- One shot technology
- High resolution printing
- HP SmartStream Mosaic variable design technology
- Less waste means lower impact on the environment
- Food safe inks
- Carbon neutral and certified with Interek Green Leaf Mark
Alongside the HP Indigo 6900 we have added the new Digicon 3 from ABG international. This new finishing machine will complete the digital line up of our company with its extensive range of finishes and embellishments.
Our in house pre-press team work with all our customers to ensure that their concept becomes a reality. Bringing your packaging to life is what we do best, specialising in producing eye catching and beautiful fit for purpose labels that stand out on the shelf.
Foiling & Lamination
Adding hot or cold foil to any label gives it that extra special touch. Lamination can be used to make your label harder wearing or cast and cure to give a holographic, unique eye catching finish.
Using simple matt, gloss or satin varnish or even a mix of matt and gloss can give your labelled products a stand out finish. Tactile varnishes can be used, making your product an experience to hold as well as to see, the feel of the label giving an extra dimension and making your product a ‘must have’ on the shelf.
Peel & Read
We offer multi page peel & read labels for customers who have a small space to fill but lots of information to detail. These types of labels occupy the same space as a standard label while providing far more usable space for instructional, legislative, promotional or multi-language information.
Join the Xpress Labels Mailing List
- Working with Xpress Labels has been an absolute joy. The Xpress team respond quickly and helpfully to each job, they have made the process so easy and are quick to come up with solutions should there any problems. Their prices are extremely competitive and the quality is second to none. They even make personal calls to ensure we are happy with the product. Couldn’t recommend them moreSuzy HobbsCo-Founder - Hobbs of Henley
- We have been working with Xpress Labels for a few years now, very professional service, friendly staff, competitive pricing for quality product. The best element is that Xpress operate a KANBAN system for us so we receive labels within 24 hours – can’t ask more than that, Fantastic service. It’s really helped our business. We will continue to work with them for the foreseeable future, and would strongly recommend Xpress Labels to meet your label needs.Chris Donaldson, Purchasing ManagerUnipet International Ltd
- Clydebridge and Xpress have worked together for a number of years and in that time have developed a strong working relationship. As a toll manufacturer we do not print anything under our own brand and therefore require Xpress to not only understand our business model but also deliver high quality print for our clients across a wide portfolio of brands and products. Jake and Clive work seamlessly with our business and make the whole process easy and stress-free.Clydebridge Chemicals