Make your products stand out
Keeping your business on brand to meet all of your labelling needs.
Sustainable Means Responsibly Produced Labels
We can give you a wide range of options for label materials that are good for the environment and keep growing. Materials in the collection include recycled, compostable, biodegradable, and renewable materials; examples include MarbleBase, where the face material is made from 80% calcium carbonate derived from marble mining, and face materials made from waste content such as barley, citrus, and grape. Whatever your needs are, we have the perfect material for your printed labels on rolls.
We are FSC chain of custody certified and offer a range of certified paper label materials
A large portion of our environmentally sustainable materials are readily available as part of our standard supply chain; however, some specialist materials may have a longer lead time and/or there may be minimum order quantities. Our label experts would be happy to discuss your specific requirements.
Printed LabelsFor your products, we can create labels in any size and shape. Square, circular, and custom shapes are all available.
Sustainable LabelsAn ever-growing range of eco-friendly materials are available to use in our ethically produced labels.
Face material considerations
- Less material usage - Consider choosing label solutions that require fewer natural resources or that are thinner
- Higher % of recycled content - Recycled content is available for paper, polypropylene, and polyethylene
- Contains renewable materials - Choose materials from certified renewable sources, which today are not only available for paper but also for filmic labels and adhesives
- Sourced responsibly - Sustainability is not just about the materials — it’s also related to human rights, biodiversity, water scarcity and more. Check for certification schemes like ISCC (Sustainability and Carbon Certification) for recycled materials to ensure responsible sourcing
We can help you show that you care about the environment by putting an FSC logo on your printed labels on rolls.
Some of our Sustainable Labels
Join the Xpress Labels Mailing List
- Working with Xpress Labels has been an absolute joy. The Xpress team respond quickly and helpfully to each job, they have made the process so easy and are quick to come up with solutions should there any problems. Their prices are extremely competitive and the quality is second to none. They even make personal calls to ensure we are happy with the product. Couldn’t recommend them moreSuzy HobbsCo-Founder - Hobbs of Henley
- We have been working with Xpress Labels for a few years now, very professional service, friendly staff, competitive pricing for quality product. The best element is that Xpress operate a KANBAN system for us so we receive labels within 24 hours – can’t ask more than that, Fantastic service. It’s really helped our business. We will continue to work with them for the foreseeable future, and would strongly recommend Xpress Labels to meet your label needs.Chris Donaldson, Purchasing ManagerUnipet International Ltd
- Clydebridge and Xpress have worked together for a number of years and in that time have developed a strong working relationship. As a toll manufacturer we do not print anything under our own brand and therefore require Xpress to not only understand our business model but also deliver high quality print for our clients across a wide portfolio of brands and products. Jake and Clive work seamlessly with our business and make the whole process easy and stress-free.Clydebridge Chemicals